My Music



GO UTES!!!

Friday, January 23, 2009

A New Calling.

I am so excited I have a new calling in church.
They took me out of Nursery & put me back in Young Women's!

My very 1st calling was in Young Women's & I fell in love right away.
The Girls were sweet & ambitious & the leaders I was with were amazing.
I was a Laurel Advisor & then the Secretary before I was put in Nursery.

Now I am the Mia Maid Advisor & I'm loving it so far.
Sometimes I don't know if the girls are learning more or if I'm learning more.
I love to be around those amazing spirits & smiling faces.

I hope that I will do a good job & the girls will benefit from the lessons that I have learned in my life & continue to learn.

2009 is looking to be a very good year for me!  :)

12 comments:

EmmaP said...

you will do awesome! YW is my fav calling too! I especially love Girls Camp!!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I've never had a calling in YW. Girls camp was always so much fun! :)

Sister Sommers said...

congrats on your new calling the girls are lucky to have you!

Jana and Family said...

Congrats! I'm sure you will be amazing! I have yet to serve in Y.W. I think, they think, I would be too much of a bad influence or something. Oh well, for now I am where I am suppose to be. Things are good. How are you feeling by the way? (sad thing is , they are probably right!) <:)

Anonymous said...

Tina, How fun for you , I am the secretary in our young womens and I love it!!!! It is fun being there for Kennedy. I am with you I don't know who is learning more me or them. And the girl that took our pictures is my friend that lives by me . call me and I can give you her name and # and you can look on her blog through mine Aimee ( she is the top one ) talk to you soon.

The Wrights said...

Hooray!! The YW are lucky to have you! Hope you are feeling better--so glad you posted your ultrasound. It's almost as good as seeing it in person!

Miller's said...

Congrats on the new calling, you will do great!

Miller's said...

Congrats on the new calling, you will do great!

Coach B. said...

I'm back!!!

Tara Bennett said...

I LOVE young women's. My favorite calling, though, is anything involving playing the piano - it gets me to my meetings, and makes me feel like I'm doing my part, but it's soooo easy! Have fun with the girls, they are lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

Its good to be excited about God's plans....glad you having such a good year.

I just wanted to pop in and say "HI" and see how you all were doing. :)

Coach B. said...

What happened to my blog obsessed sis who used to post at least twice a week?

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map