My Music



GO UTES!!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Sweet Little Baby


This is what my sweet little baby looks like 5 mins after I put him down wide awake.

I can't even believe how good he goes down for naps & bed time.

I am so lucky!

I have never seen a sweeter little face I love my Chubba Bubba aka. Sugar Muffin & Little Nugget!
Oh and "Baby" to big brothers.
Poor kid is never gonna learn his name. =)


He is just so sweet.

Sometimes I just never want him to grow up.
He will ALWAYS be my Baby though.

Momma loves you little Coleson
more than you will ever know!



2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ He's adorable I love all that hair!

John Deere Mom said...

Oh, he is just about the cutest thing ever! I love that soft, spiky hair!

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map