My Music



GO UTES!!!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby Contest!

Hi everyone.
I entered my boys in a photo baby contest on FB (Facebook for those that don't know FB) & I really need every vote I can get.
It is between my boys & another little boy right now.
The winner will get a free photo session with the photographer.

I would really appreciate it if any of you have a FB account if you would vote for my little ones.
Gage, Kelton & Coleson are all in it.

Just click here or find Ashley Price Photography and become a fan of her page then click on my boys pictures & click on the like button. You can vote for all 3 of them.
I would really appreciate it a TON!
Also if you would Please tell your family & friends that would be GREAT!
Thank You so much!!!

No comments:

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map