My Music



GO UTES!!!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Me and a mini van?

Well it finally happened.
I am a mini van owner!!!
Just over a year ago I swore I would never own a mini van.
But today we bought one!

I love it!
It is so nice & is going to be so convenient when Coleson arrives.
It drives so smooth & has so much room.




I'm not a photographer so my pictures leave a lot to be desired.
But it is so nice & I love it.
I didn't think to get a picture of the front but it doesn't really look like a van it looks more like a durango. (Spelling?)
It's a 2008 dodge caravan.

4 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ very nice! :)

Bonnie the Boss said...

It really is beautiful!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I like it! I drive a mini-van and I LOVE it, and I also swore I'd never drive one. It's time to replace my mini-van and it will definitely be with a NEW mini-van!

Leeann said...

I'll admit it...I love my minivan.

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map