My Music



GO UTES!!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Boys Art.

This post is pretty much just for my own benefit.
I love to keep things that my children have done, made or given to me, but as most of you know you just can't keep everything.


So my idea is to start scanning & posting my little ones pictures etc.
This way I can always have them & not have all the collections of papers etc.


Here is the boys pictures they did in church last sunday.


They are so cute to me!!!

Here are there pictures from church yesterday.


I think it will be fun watching them improve as they get older.

2 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

It is cute, it will be fun to watch.

Colette said...

Don't you just love how sweet they are at this age? How fun for them to have each other. WE still need to get together so the boys can play. Read on my face book about a coupon class that i am having some of my friends are saving SO much $ on groceries and DIAPERS !!!!! Would love to have you come, and bring a friend if you want :)

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map