My Music


GO UTES!!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

IT'S A.........

Today I went to see the Perinatologist to make sure that me & the baby were both ok & doing well.
Because of my age I am considered a high risk pregnancy.

Everything is great with both of us.
The placenta looks great & is in the best place you could ask for.
The baby's has 2 kidneys & they are both functioning normal, 4 chambers in the heart & they all look great.  The heart beat was 144 right where they want it to be.
Stomach, head, belly Etc. all look great.
Babies little face is adorable & everything looks great.

So I don't have to go back again until I'm 30 weeks to do a check up on my placenta, or if my Dr. chooses he can do it in his office & I don't have to go back at all unless something happens.
I don't plan on anything happening, but you never know.

Here are a few pictures that we got today.



This is a picture of the baby's arm & hand.

This is the baby's 2 legs with the feet crossed at ankles.

These are the babies little feet & toes.

Cute little toes.

Oh & I guess that most of you are probably wanting to know what we're having....

YEP IT'S A BOY!!!

Well we won't really have to but anything!

16 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Congrats! I love the first ultrasound! I'm glad everything is going well! :)

Jonnie & Ash said...

YAY!! K & G will have a little bro to pick on :) We're excited for you guys!!

WishTrish said...

Congratulations on your upcoming baby boy! I'm just dropping by from SITS. I just LOVE IT when I stop in and find another LDS ladyblogger out there in bloggyland!

On The Go said...

What great news! Im glad that our nephew is doing well:)
Love you!

On The Go said...

Oh & we're glad that you are doing good as well...can't forget about the mommy:)

Miller's said...

I'm so glad everything looks good, thats always a relief. He already looks so handsome, congrats sister!

Miller's said...

By the way, I was confused. You are right the blow up place is in Bountiful not Layton, I don't know what I was thinking. We should still go though, it would be so fun.

Bonnie the Boss said...

So cool! I am glad all is well!

Coach B. said...

Congrats Tina!

Sunshine said...

Congratulations Tina & Jeremy! That is so fun!
Sunshine & Neil

Christie said...

Congrats on your boy! So fun to have a new baby...he's on his way!

randy n michele said...

Oh congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and Jeremy. Your kids are so cute.. I love to look at all the fun pitures you post..

Derrek, Jessica and Dyson said...

Awsome that will be so much fun!!

chellekay said...

congratulations!

aminut said...

ah ha! so adorable. How did I know it would be a boy??? That's WAY special.

Kim said...

To bad Cortney won't have a little sis, but it will be exciting for you and your house full of boys!!!

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map