My Music



GO UTES!!!

Monday, October 13, 2008

BLOGATHON!!!

It's a Blogathon over at Sits.

If you have never heard of SITS or ever been to the site then you had better hurry on over there right now!

SITS is an amazing site set up by 2 wonderful blogging ladies Tiffany & Heather.
They each have there own individual blogs & loved to get comments so they decided to take it a step further & came up with SITS.

This site has changed the way that a lot of us blog.
It is for women & those brave men that dare to engage with us crazy blogging women.

I have met & made some AMAZING women through this site, & a ton of new friends.
I have met INSPIRING women that make me appreciate my family & what I have so much more than I ever was before.

I am so proud to be a member of SITS.
Thank you Tiffany & Heather for your vision.
And thank you to everyone of my new friends!!!
Here are a few wonderful women I call my friends that I met through SITS.


If you have a few mins you must stop by & tell these ladies Hi you won't be disappointed!
Thanks again to all of my SITStas!!!

27 comments:

@TiffanyRom said...

Even after being featured, you still support your sitstas! We appreciate that so much!

Great post.

Michelle said...

You are right about SITs changing the way we blog. SITs certainly makes blogging so much more fun!

April said...

good luck SITSTA!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you mentioned me!!!! :)

So glad we became SITStas....

Mom said...

I have you listed too!

Happy SITSathon!

Natalia said...

Happy Blog-a-thon! I'm thinking I need to read these twilight books. He's still Cedric Diggory to me...lol. :)

Ronnica said...

Nice to meet you SITSta!

TisforTonya said...

Shouted you out over at my blog... even though you support the wrong team. (sorry, I married the son of a BYU professor... I didn't have a choice!)

Anonymous said...

YAY! It so nice to stop by a blog I know! Have a wonderful SITS Blogathon day!
xoxo

Heather said...

Happy Blogathon Day! I love you and your blog. I smile whenever I come to read what you're up to.

Unknown said...

You have a great blog- I esp love your 'costume'.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

sofun...happy blog-a-thon

Anonymous said...

Happy blogathon day! Hope you're having a great SITS day! Those snow pics are CRAZY! HOpefully it's not a sign of things to come in a couple of months!

Tara said...

Happy Blogathon Day!! Love your Halloween-y design...and just what is this "Twilight" stuff I'm hearing all about?? I'll be beack to read on...

Love the baby pic all decked out in U of U gear!!!

Marrdy said...

Happy SITS Day from a fellow Utahn!

Melodie said...

Happy Blogathon, SITSta!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Hey!
Happy Blogging! :)

SuZ said...

Happy Blogathon Day!!

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Happy SITS day!

Stephanie said...

I love your Halloween themed blog!! Cute! Happy SITS!

Becky D said...

Hope you had a Happy Blogathon Day!

WheresMyAngels said...

Love your theme and how you made everything to fit, even your comment section!! lol

Pennies In My Pocket said...

The blogathon was sooooooooooo fun! My hubby wants to send me to blog rehab though. LOL

~melody~

Mom said...

I don't know about you but I had a great time during the SITSathon yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a lovely SITSA day!!! Please forgive the fact that I am only now just getting around :P

John Deere Mom said...

Hope you had a great SITS BLOGATHON day! Thanks for the shoutout...it was a blast meeting new people!!

nikkicrumpet said...

Hey Tina...thanks for the nice comments about my master bedroom...blog land sure is a lot nicer than RMS. My Cougars lost last night....BOO HOO! Not that you're broken up about it i'm sure lol. Have a great UTAH day...I'm so jealous you're there and I'm not :(

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map