My Music



GO UTES!!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Courtnie.

Happy Birthday Courtnie!!!


It was 17 years ago today that you came into this world & changed my life forever.
I am so thankful for you in my life & want you to know how much I love you.
You have been such a joy & I have loved watching you grow & mature.
I hope that you know how very much you mean to me & how much I love you.
I hope that you have a great birthday I love you Mom!































































































































































7 comments:

Coach B. said...

OMG! The baby pictures still look exactly like her. What a beautiful young lady she has become.

Unknown said...

I love that girl! Happy Birthday Court! You are one of a kind..

ceryl said...

What a darling girl! Happy Birthday to her:)

John Deere Mom said...

Aw, what a great post. I love all the pictures!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Great pictures! I hope she had a great birthday! :)

Amy said...

What a sweet mother you are. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love visitors! I hope her day is perfect.

wright said...

Happy belated to Court and the boys! I've had cards half-written and not sent for over two weeks.....so sorry tell them they're on their way!

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map