My Music



GO UTES!!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mothers day!

I'm a little late on my mothers day post but I'm still gonna do it.
We had a busy mothers day.
We started out with church then we went to Jer's Moms to wish her a happy day & spend some time with her.
Then it was off to the park to spend some time with my mom & family.
The boys had the most fun at the park we couldn't get them off the play ground.




Kelton was mad because he couldn't figure out how to get up on the plat form to go on the big slide.  Eventually he figured it out & was happy again.

This is my cute little nephew Briggs, he belongs to my sister.
He is 2 months younger than the boys.
The boys are just starting to have fun playing with each other & they are all so cute together.
I had a wonderful mothers day.
My beautiful daughter Courtnie made me this beautiful necklace & earrings.
(I'm sorry for the crappy pictures, but I'm not a photographer.)

My pictures do not do it justice they are really really pretty.
Incase you can't tell the stones on the end are a pastel purple.
I love it & I love it even more because she made it herself.
My handsome son gave me this really good smelling lotion & this sweet sweet card.

He picked the card out special for me, it has real flowers on the front.
My mom said he was so worried about what to write that would be special.  
He is such a sweet boy with such a big sweet heart.
The inside of the card reads:
Mom, Thank You
For all you have done for me.
You are the Best mom in the whole world 
I love you so much I may not always show it but I really do.
You are the greatest I love you 
Love Cody.

I also got these cards from the boys.


They made them in their nursery class at church.
They also gave me one of those little rainbow flowers that go in your garden & spin when the wind hits them.

I am so lucky to have all of my Beautiful children & am so thankful for my family.
I don't know what I would do without my kids.
I am so excited for this next one (Coleson) to get here then our family will be complete.
I love you so much kids you will never know how much.  Thank you for making my mothers day very special.

Oh & if your wondering what my sweet husband got me....

Yep!!!
He bought me a MacBook.
Now I can blog on the go & anywhere.
So far I'm loving it!!!
Thanks Baby, you spoil me & I probably don't deserve it.
I am so lucky to have found you & that you picked me out of the bunch.
I look forward to many more mothers days with you, I Love You!!!

1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful day! Happy Mothers Day!

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map