My Music



GO UTES!!!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Cute Clothes!

                      Hi everyone I just wanted to let you all know that my sister is selling                                     Layers Clothing.
She is now getting all of the fall collection in & is getting ready to do an open house.
She does home parties or book parties if you are interested.
You can also just order one or two pieces from her if you want the clothes but you might not want to do a party.
Go Here to check out her website
& for info on how to reach her.

Here are some cute items that they sell...







If you see anything that you like give her a buzz & she will hook you up.
She is a Sweetheart & will take good care of you.
Make sure you tell her you read about it on my  blog.
(She never checks mine).
But I LOVE her anyways!


No comments:

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map