My Music



GO UTES!!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

4th Birthday

I am so slow on this post but I guess better late than never right?

My little babies, my twin boys Gage & Kelton turned 4 on May 10th.
I can not believe how fast time has flown by.

We took them to boondocks for there birthday.
They had so much fun.
Sissy Courtnie & her friend (other sissy) Erica went with us before they had to go to work.
It was overcast & had rained earlier that day, but when we got there it was great because we pretty much had the place to ourselves.

The boys had a ton of fun playing in the little climbing area.
Gage.
Kelton.
Baby (Coleson) had fun riding on the Merry Go Round.
The boys had fun riding in the Go Carts with Sissy & Erica.
They had the biggest grins on there faces.

My camera died but they also had fun on the water bumper cars, playing laser tag & playing all the games for tickets.
They won a lot of tickets & Sissy had a TON of tickets so they got some binoculars and light up swords. Then they got to have lunch at Red Robin and a free cupcake at Barnes & Noble for dessert. They had a pretty great day.
I just can't believe how big they are.
I am so proud of them they are such good boys and have such tender hearts.
I love them so much and look forward to watching them continue to grow.

No comments:

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map