My Music



GO UTES!!!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dinosaurs at the Zoo???

On memorial day we took the boys to the zoo.
It was a little cool & was suppose to rain so we thought it would be a good day to see the animals.
The boys love animals & watching animal shows.

Erica, Courtnie, Me, Coleson, Gage & Kelton.
Daddy was taking the picture.
Baby was ready for the animals.
The boys loved the dinosaurs.
Of course anyone who reads my blog knows how much we love the Dino Park.
This one was so fun it spit water.
Coleson loved the big Elephant that made noises & blew air.
It's a good thing to because the real elephants wouldn't come outside so we didn't get to see them.
The boys were in Awe over the robotic dinosaurs.
Look mom we're this big!!!
Baby was mad because I took him out of his stroller to stand by his brothers.
So excited to sit on the dinosaur.
Look mom it's eating my head!!!
My silly cute Gage.

I was really disappointed in the zoo.
We thought for sure the animals would be out & about but nope!
The elephants and Rinos were inside.
They are rebuliding the bears & penguins & other animals a new habitat so they were not around to see. The big cats were all still lazy as ever.
We didn't really see a ton of animals, but it was still fun.
It started to rain just as we were walking back to the car. Good thing we stopped at the dollar store & bought a bunch of umbrellas.
Oh ya and of course there was cotton candy!!!

No comments:

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map