My Music



GO UTES!!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

My Husband is so sweet & thoughtful, he really is the best!
He came home from work early today to take me out for our Anniversary.
He even brought these home for me...



They are so beautiful He got a butterfly because I LOVE them.
He also bought us a couples night at our local day spa to pamper ourselves.
He is so very thoughtful I LOVE him so much.
He spoils me way to much.
He got him mom & dad to watch the boys for us & he took me to dinner at the Timbermine (a local steakhouse) it was so good & so nice to be together without kids.
I truly couldn't ask for a better man ever.
I LOVE  YOU BABY!!!

3 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♡ How thoughtful! Sounds like a great evening! :)

Bonnie the Boss said...

Dinner together without the kids, what is that? Good job Jer.

Leeann said...

That is so nice! Brownie points for flowers other than roses! :)

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map