My Music



GO UTES!!!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Weekend!!!

Hi everyone,
We've had a busy weekend this week. Jer's brother Jason was in town for a few days so we had a BBQ at Jer's parents on Sat.
It was really good to see Jason, but we MISSED YOU JEN & BOYS!!!
I guess we'll see you in a few weeks at Lake Powell though. That ought to be fun for me with the boys!!!
I guess I'll find out huh? Anyway here are some pics from sat.

Courtnie & Kelton.
Dad & Gage.

Grandpa Curtis & his MINI ME Kelton.

Kelton also looks like his Uncle Jason.


          Then there is my little WaTeR BoY!!!
This kid LOVES the water he won't stay out of it.
This is his 1st experience with the sprinklers he loved it.

He was thinking about just going in.
But Mom said NO NO NO GAGE!!!

But He Went In Anyway!!!
(Imagine That!!!)
He was lovin' life at this moment in time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Miller's said...

Oh those water pics are too cute. He looks happier then ever. Cuz momma the water is so fun.

Are You Serious! said...

♡ He does look just like grandpa & his uncle! :) Looks & sounds like a load of fun! THe lake and twin babies sounds like a busy crazy weekend though! :)

wright said...

SOOO cute! Kelton does look like Jason...You guys looked like you had fun. Wish we could've been there. Not to worry, Powell is around the corner!!

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map