My Music



GO UTES!!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hi all I just wanted to give you a little update on the boys.
(I'll have Pics of their party coming soon).
Yesterday they went to the Dr. for there 12 mo. check up.


Everything is great they are growing like weeds & are healthy as can be.
They are still at a 2 pound difference, Kelton just can't seem to catch up to Gage in that area.
Gage weighs 22 lbs. 8 oz.
Length is 29 1/2 inches.
Head is 46.5

Kelton weighs 20 lbs. 9 oz.
Length is 29 1/2 inches.
Head is 45.7
Kelton caught up to Gage on his height.
They got all their yucky shots to keep them updated.
I hate it when they hurt my babies, but I know it's necessary so I won't complain to hard.
They were really good they only cried for a min or two.
No fevers and no fussiness last night they're such little troopers.

3 comments:

Miller's said...

Oh I hate shots too, its the worst and the best. The worst cuz they hurt them and the best because they keep them healthy. Cute boys! Lets get together soon, I haven't seen you in forever.

Anonymous said...

Tina they are sooo darling! I can't believe they are 1 already! It sounds like they are growing great!! They have been strong little boys since day one!

Bonnie the Boss said...

My two boys have about5-10 lbs seperating them and about 5 inches. They are twins but you wouldn't know it.

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map