My Music



GO UTES!!!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Family Pics Info.

I had a few people ask me where I got my family pics done.
These are my favorite, the lady who did these is Amber Togisala.
She does a great job and is a really cute girl.  If your looking for someone to do pics for you check her out her website is www.togisalaphotography.com she is very good & knew what she was doing.  I was happy with these pics.  We really went for a big family pic for Jer's family while his brother Jason and his family were here for christmas.     She got this cute pic of Gage because she loved his eyes.  I wish she would have gotten one of my little Kelton to.
   She does really fun collages and sayings on your pics if you like.  She'll do pretty much anything you want or can think of.  Check her out if your interested.













No comments:

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map