My Music



GO UTES!!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ok your all probably sick of me talking about the Twilight Series,
but I've found a really fun site about it for adult women over the age of 25 
that are married and moms etc.  That way you don't have to weed out the teen info to get to the good stuff that you really want & you can talk with other women like ourselves.

This is the site.....Check it out if your interested it's pretty cool & will take you to some other pretty interesting sites.  I'm still on the countdown for Breaking Dawn & The Movie.
I can't wait it's gonna be better than Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♡ I still need to read these! I've heard so many people say how much they love them!

Bonnie the Boss said...

FYI my cousin Amy is on that site. I am pretty sure. She actually went to breakfast this morning with the Queen of Vampire novels. Are you so totally jealous? I liked the books, not loved and I am jealous.

My Favorite 5

My Favorite 5

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map